Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can AURABEAT AG+ help with air purification?
Aurabeat AG+ Medical Grade Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier, combined with silver ion, ultraviolet and plasma triple air disinfection technology, passed a third-party test in a virology laboratory and confirmed that it can eliminate> 99.9% of COVID-19 in 15 minutes.
2. Where are AURABEAT AG+ and general air cleaners on the market?
Some air cleaners in the market do not have the function of eliminating viruses. When replacing the filter or moving the air cleaners, the dust, particulate matters, and viruses accumulated on the surface of the filter element will easily raise and re-enter the air, causing a secondary infection.
Aurabeat AG+ Medical Grade Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier can effectively eliminate the bacteria and viruses captured on the filter in a short time, greatly reducing the risk of secondary infection.
3. What are the differences between AURABEAT AG+'s three-layer disinfection technology and the double protection by most of the air cleaners on the market?
Even though most air cleaners on the market have two filtration mechanisms, most of them can only filter dust particles and remove odours. The triple disinfection and double purification technology of Aurabeat AG+ Medical Grade Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier can effectively eliminate bacteria and viruses, and remove fine dust particles and suspended particles, odours, formaldehyde and harmful gases.
4. Can it eliminate human coronavirus causing new pneumonia?
The US virology laboratory uses COVID-19 that can infect human respiratory tract cells for actual testing and certification and has proven that Aurabeat AG+’s silver ion technology can effectively eliminate COVID-19 that can infect human respiratory tract cells in a short time.
5. Some brands on the market have a variety of common virus test reports such as H1N1, enterovirus, etc. Does AURABEAT AG+ has influenza virus test reports?
Yes. Aurabeat AG+ Medical Grade Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier has gone through airborne influenza virus elimination test and the result proves > 99.99% elimination on 2 subtypes of airborne influenza virus.
6. Is AURABEAT AG+ a medical-grade purifier?
Yes. Aurabeat AG+ Medical Grade Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier is certified by the US FDA as a Class II Medical Device.
7. Will AURABEAT AG+'s silver ion technology affect the human body?
No. Since our unique silver ion technology does not release silver ions into the air, the silver ions are coated onto the filter layer of the filter element, and will not be inhaled into the lungs, nor absorbed by the skin, and the technology does not affect human health.
8. What is the difference between AURABEAT AG+'s silver ion and plasma technology?
The silver ion technology quickly and efficiently eliminates bacteria and viruses that are captured on the filter, effectively reducing the risk of secondary infection; while the plasma disinfection layer can quickly and efficiently eliminate microorganism escaping the filter and decompose toxic carcinogenic gases (formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds). The two technologies complement each other to achieve highly efficient air disinfection.
9. AURABEAT AG+ NSP-X1 is not equipped with HEPA filter, will the filtering function be poor?
The filtration efficiency of the HEPA filter is 99.95%, and the filtration efficiency of AG+ NSP-X1's H12 filter is 99.7%, so the difference between the two is only less than 0.3%. Also, the general HEPA filter does not have antiviral property, so the high-efficiency silver ion air filter of Aurabeat AG+ Pro Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier is even better.
10. AURABEAT AG+ is equipped with different filters, what are their life, and do they have any maintenance needs?
Pre-filter captures hair, fibre, particles, dander, etc., can be vacuumed and reused. It should be used and disposed of with the High-Efficiency Silver Ion Air Filter. High-Efficiency Silver Ion Air Filter: 99.7% filtration efficiency for PM0.3. The filter combined with silver ions can effectively kill human coronavirus, general virus, bacteria, and mould. The High-Efficiency Silver Ion Air Filter generally needs to be replaced after 6 to 8 months of usage. The product has a smart timer reminder. After 2000 hours of use, you can check if the filter is still clean. A clean filter can be reused for 2000 hours. If the filter becomes grey/black, it needs to be replaced.
Nano-crystalline Filter: Natural non-metallic minerals are used to remove harmful gases, formaldehyde, benzene, VOC, and odour from the air. The Nano-crystalline Filter can be cleaned by exposure to sunlight for 1 to 3 hours every 2 months, then it can be reused. Under normal usage, it can be used for one year before it needs to be replaced.
11. AUREBEAT AG+ is equipped with a UV / UV-C disinfection lamp. How long does it take to kill bacteria?
The UV / UV-C lamp can eliminate bacteria and viruses in the air, and it continuously irradiates at the inside of the machine to help disinfect the inside of the air purifier. This is also a detail that many air cleaners on the market ignore.
12. Many air cleaners have a humidification function to increase the indoor air humidity. Does AURABEAT AG+ also have it?
Aurabeat AG+ Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier does not affect the indoor air humidity. If the indoor air humidity is too high, it will be easier for bacteria and mould growth.
13. Now that the new coronavirus can survive on the object for 24 hours, how long does AURABEAT need to kill the bacteria?
Aurabeat AG+ Medical Grade Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier specializes in disinfecting the air. Our unique silver ion technology has been proven to eliminate> 99.9% of COVID-19 in 15 minutes.
14. Compared to other air cleaners using disinfectant to kill bacteria, what are the pros and cons of AURABEAT’s AG+ air purifiers?
Many air cleaners claimed with antimicrobial air filter on the market simply put disinfectant onto the air filter, while disclosing the bacteria elimination efficiency of the disinfectant instead of the air filter/air cleaner. Many disinfectants will damage the air filter fibres structure and lower its filtration performance. Also, after the disinfectant evaporated or dried, the antimicrobial performance will be greatly reduced. Aurabeat AG+ air purifiers, however, directly send our silver ion air filter media for the third-party virology test, instead of testing a disinfectant to mislead customers.
15. There are individual brands of air cleaners advertised on the market that can capture pollutants as small as PM0.1. Compared with AURABEAT AG+ air purifiers, can it only capture PM0.3? Is efficiency worse than PM0.1?
Air cleaners or air purifiers on the market advertise that they can capture PM 0.1 is yet another trick to mislead consumers. Due to physical factors, the efficiency of high-efficiency air filters to capture PM 0.1 is higher than that of PM 0.3, which is why many international test standards for air filters, such as ASHRAE 52.2, EN 1822, etc., require testing the filtration efficiency of PM 0.3 instead PM 0.1. The high-efficiency silver ion filter of Aurabeat AG+ Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier filters PM 0.3 with an effect of 99.7%, so the efficiency of filtering PM 0.1 is higher than 99.7%. For more details on this, please refer to the book: Hinds, 1999, Aerosol Technology.
16. Many air cleaners or air purifiers on the market are equipped with activated carbon filters for deodorization. How does it compare with the filtration efficiency of AURABEAT AG+'s Nano-crystalline filter?
Nano-crystalline filter is a new generation of deodorization material compared to activated carbon. Because activated carbon will split into fine carbon powder, it may enter the air and increase the level of suspended particles, but this will not happen with Nano-crystalline material.
17. Replacing air filters often causes secondary pollution. How does AURABEAT AG+ handle this problem?
When replacing the filter element or moving the air cleaner, the dust, suspended particles, and viruses that accumulate on the surface of the filter element can be easily detached from the air filter and re-enter the air, causing a secondary infection. Aurabeat AG+ Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier can effectively eliminate the bacteria and viruses captured on the filter element in a short time, greatly reducing the risk of secondary infection.
18. Many air cleaners on the market advertise that the filter can be washed to reuse. How can the different filters of AURABEAT AG+ be cleaned? If they cannot be washed, will they be less effective?
Filters of air cleaners/ air purifiers that can be washed with water are only low/medium grade filters. The filters used in infectious wards, isolation wards, operating rooms, etc. are not washable filters, because those washable low/medium-grade filters do not have good enough filtration efficiency, especially in filtering Nano-scale viruses.
19. If I want to replace the filter, where can I buy it?
Filters can be ordered from our official website.
20. How many times can AURABEAT AG+ ventilate in the corresponding environment?
Aurabeat AG+ Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier (NSP series) has an effective protection area of 460-538 sq feet. At an area of 460-538 sq feet and a height of 2.5 meters, the lowest wind speed can achieve an air change and air disinfection of 1.3 times per hour, and the highest wind speed achieve an air change and air disinfection of 3.4 times per hour.
21. How long would AURABEAT AG+ filters last?
The High-Efficiency Silver Ion Air Filter generally needs to be replaced after 6 to 8 months of usage. The product has a smart timer reminder. After 2000 hours of use, you can check if the filter is still clean. A clean filter can be reused for 2000 hours. If the filter becomes grey/black, it needs to be replaced.
The Nano-crystalline Filter can be cleaned by exposure to sunlight for 1 to 3 hours every 2 months, then it can be reused. Under normal usage, it can be used for one year before it needs to be replaced.The CSP-X1 Filter for AG+ Portable can be used for 3-6 months before it needs to be replaced.
22. How much are the AURABEAT AG+ filters?
Filter set for NSP-X1/X2 costs $788; NSP-PCO filter costs $958; LSP-X1 filter costs $688; CSP-X1 filter costs $128.
23. Does AURABEAT AG+ air purifier produce a disinfection spray? Will it affect health?
Silver ion technology does not spray silver ions into the air and does not produce disinfection sprays or any chemical by-products. Also, the silver ion itself is safe.
24. Coverage area of AURABEAT AG+ and a number of people?
The available area of the AG+ silver ion antiviral air purifier (NSP series) is 43-50m2, and the airflow rate of the machine ensures 3.4 air change per hour, i.e. the room air will be circulated, disinfected and purified more than 3 times per hour. Efficient triple disinfection technology can cater for any number of people in the room.
25. Noise level of AURABEAT AG+?
The AURABEAT AG + Silver Ion Antiviral Air Purifier has a smart mode. It uses a precise sensor to monitor indoor air pollutant levels and adjust the airflow rate. Even under the highest airflow rate, the noise level is very low.
26. Why does AURABEAT AG+ (NSP series) need 3 different disinfection technologies?
The High-Efficiency Silver Ion Air Filter destroys and suppresses viruses and microorganisms and can eliminate the microorganisms accumulated on the filter surface. Users do not need to worry about the risk of infection when replacing filters. High-efficiency UV light for long-lasting disinfection of the air and the inside of the air purifier. The plasma disinfection layer provides rapid disinfection, eliminating any remaining microorganisms in air. These 3 disinfection technologies ensure air healthiness and safety.
27. Can AURABEAT AG+ eliminate other air pollutants?
In addition to eliminating microorganisms, AURABEAT AG+ can also effectively remove PM2.5, PM1.0, haze/smog, formaldehyde, benzene, volatile organic compounds, smoke, and odour. AURABEAT AG+ is an all-round yet highly efficient air purification and sterilization unit.
28. Can AURABEAT AG+ filter dust mites, pollen, allergens? So that to relief asthma, allergies etc?
Yes, most allergens caused asthma and respiratory allergies are caused by particulate pollutants. Other than efficiently eliminate virus and microorganism, our high efficiency silver ion air filter can remove >99.7% of particulate pollutants from air, making it effective to relief asthma and respiratory allergies.
29. Should I close the doors and windows when using the air purifier?
It is recommended to close the doors and windows when using the air purifier to ensure the purification function can achieve efficient and rapid ventilation and disinfection. If necessary, open a few windows to keep the room ventilated.
30. How do I know that I need to replace the filter?
When the filter is used for 2000 hours, the display panel will show the indicator light to indicate changing the filter. Please check the cleanliness of the filter at this time, and replace it if necessary.
31. How many operation modes are there?
The AURABEAT AG+ air purifier (NSP series) is equipped with an automatic induction mode, and 3 wind speeds can be selected.
32. How long does the air purifier need to be turned on?
After 20 to 30 minutes of general use, the air quality has been significantly improved. It is recommended that it can be used for a long time.
33. Does the air purifier need to run for 24 hours and run for 365 days?
Generally, there is no need to turn on the air purifier when no one is there. But if necessary, it is no problem to open for 24 hours all year long.
34. Where can I buy Aurabeat AG+?
You can go to Aurabeat official website (https://aurabeat-tech.com/collections/all) or designated authorized distributors (such as Pricerite) to purchase (https://aurabeat-tech.com/pages/distributor)
35. What payment methods are accepted in the online store?
The online store accepts payment by Google Pay or credit card.
36. Will the package be delivered outside Hong Kong?
Currently only supports free delivery service in Hong Kong. If you need to deliver to other countries or regions, please call us at 26688883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
37. How many days does it take to receive the products after ordering?
Products will be delivered within 7 working days after order confirmation and payment (except for pre-ordered products)
38. How to track my order?
Please call 26688883 or email email@example.com to check your order status.
39. After purchasing the product, how to register for maintenance? What should I pay attention to?
You can register for maintenance on the official website. Note that the product model, product serial number, date of purchase, place of purchase, etc. must be filled in the maintenance form. Remember to keep the invoice for warranty purposes.
40. What should I do if the shipment is found to be defective or damaged?
You can contact our customer service department (Whatsapp 97273558) to arrange replacement within seven days from the date of receipt.
41. What should I do if the product is found to be faulty after using it for a period of time?
The product warranty period is 1 year. During the maintenance period, repairs are free, but the customer needs to return the product to the company's repair department in Tsuen Wan for repair and maintenance and retrieve the product after the repair is completed; in addition, the customer can also choose to pay $300 for door-to-door Inspection fee to arrange technicians on-site maintenance. For details, please contact our customer service department (Whatsapp 97273558).